(Deuteronomy 30:19)


(Deuteronomy 30:19)

...I have set before you life and death...Choose life so that you and your descendants may live.


Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Helpers of God's Precious Infants

I received an email from our dear friends of the Helpers of God's Precious Infants in Seattle:

A great prayer for Life is urgently needed, a prayer that will rise up throughout the World ( Saint John Paul ll ). The most effective weapon we have to end abortion is Prayer and Jesus himself
has shown us by his own example that prayer and fasting are first and foremost the most effective weapons against the forces of evil ( Mt 4: 1-11 ). During the judgment upon our death,
everyone one of us will be asked: “ and what did you do for these least of my brethren? “ Lord I am entirely at your disposal. Make use of me and do with me as you will. Show me what I must do
to defend the Life of the unborn and bring to you all those who are burdened by the sin of abortion”.
Please join us, bring your family for this peaceful prayer on Saturday, Jan. 14, and if you can’t be there I ask you to pray a rosary for the love and support these women need to choose LIFE.
Matt and Georgene,
The Helpers of God’s Precious Infants.

No comments: