(Deuteronomy 30:19)


(Deuteronomy 30:19)

...I have set before you life and death...Choose life so that you and your descendants may live.


Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Happy Advent, a Catholic Liturgical New Year!!!

Less than four weeks ago, we began a new liturgical year A, with the First Sunday of Advent, lighting the Advent candle purple...

On WWIB (FM 103.7) - the only Christian radio I can listen to around here - they don't seem to have a clue about Advent... not mention of it at all.  But on the positive note, I get to practice Christmas Carol in different renditions...

I get a few Christmas cards...

The following is one of the emails I received:

http://www.sgg.org/2016/12/11/my-identity-catholic/

Here I stand. No more, no less.
Blessings and Christ's love to you this Holy Advent 2016.
Stand strong in the Faith! 
Testing is on it's Way. Kendra

From Dr. Thomas Hilgers




From Robert Rogers of Mighty in the Land Ministry:

Merry Christmas – 2016!
 
Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you.”  (2 Timothy 4:5)
 
Thank you for participating with me to share God’s Good News with allTogether, we are indelibly impacting lives for Him. Behold God’s handiwork!
  • 13+ years of lasting & life-changing fruitfulness through Mighty in the Land Ministry.
  • At least 1,091 times I’ve served by invitation. No agent. No fees. Pure God.
  • Over 259,000 people personally challenged to KNOW GOD & Live a Life of No Regrets.
  • More than $432,000 given through Mighty in the Land FOUNDATION since 2005 to care for orphans & special-needs children worldwide in 7 countries (USA, too).
  • Our thriving family of 10 years: Inga, Ezekiel [9], Estellah [8], Leo [6], & Lola [4].
I hope you will please continue to join with me to spread the Word, and fulfill our new Year-2020 Vision to:
 
1) Evangelize souls,
2) Restore families, and
3) Heal hearts
 
- as we strive to personally reach over 500,000 people by the year 2020.
  • “…Robert has brought my family closer to God...”
  • “I've not heard a more inspiring and motivational ‘retreat talk’ in my life.”
  • [Robert] “is such an inspiration to so many people, he has helped so many….”
  • “…hearts & souls were touched by your testimony...we could feel His presence.”
  • “…your book gave me what I neededGod has renewed my strength…”
  • Nothing caught my attention as the testimony…you lived through.  That has given me the faith to keep striving [and] has given me renewed hope.”
  • Your witness…has touched the core of my being…  Your message has inspired in me a complete self-evaluation of what’s important in my life.”
  • Robert’s story “was so compelling to listen to.  It touched my heart and soul and challenged me in ways that I have not been impacted before.”
  • “…your message really moved me deep inside.  …Your Testimony & Witness greatly moved & impacted my Heart.”
Please view and pass along our new short video about "Hope in the Midst of Grief" - www.thinginapot.com/hope-grief.
 
God bless you and your families - abundantly.  May the Peace of Christ be with you.
 
Gratefully and faithfully,
 
 -Robert Rogers
  Teaching others to KNOW GOD and Live a Life of No Regrets
 
PS - If God prompts you to support the ongoing work of Mighty in the Land Ministry with a tax-deductible contribution, I would be deeply grateful to you.  Here’s how:
 
 
1) Credit card on our website: www.MightyInTheLand.com or by phone 260-515-5158.
2) Calling 317-570-5850 about donating non-cash gifts.
3) Check in the US Mail to:
 
Mighty in the Land Ministry
429 East DuPont Road, #230
Fort Wayne, IN  46825-2051
 
Thank you so very much.
 
Mighty in the Land Ministry is fully committed to sacred stewardship of your donations.  To ensure our financial accountability to you, we are thoroughly vetted through an accreditation process as members of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (www.ECFA.org).
 

No comments: