(Deuteronomy 30:19)


(Deuteronomy 30:19)

...I have set before you life and death...Choose life so that you and your descendants may live.


Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Hours before Christmas

Resilience
Resilience

Hang in there...

We are almost there...

May we encourage each other daily...

Truth can be hurtful; and may even make us fall...

But we get up again...


+++

23 Dec 2019 @04:44:
Dear Schola,
our mother has left this world, I like to say that she has changed her residence from an earthly to a heavenly one. Thank you for your precious prayers and may God reward you with balance of mind and spirit and wisdom in seeking what is good and right in God's eyes.
Keep us always in your prayers and merry Christmas to you and all your dear ones.
fr. Benedetto

24 Dec 2019 @00:37:

Dear Father Benedetto:

Thank you very much for keeping us posted on the news about your mother: Yes, it is a hopeful attitude to say that "she has changed her residence from an earthly to a heavenly one." 
I am sorry that I have not been the best at praying lately.  However, I am almost jealous that she has left this vale of tears; and may all our Heavenly Friends/Saints/Angels pray for the repose of your mother's soul...
I am reminded of +Father Michael Wagner (9.4.1969 - 5.2.2018) and many of those who went before us and who have also impacted me & therefore many of my family & friends in a positive ripple effect; therefore, I am confident of their prayers for her & her dear children & extended family in Christ.

Christus Vincit.
Christus Regnat.
Christus Imperat.

Viva Cristo Rey!

Merry Chrismas!

AMDG,
Brad & Schola

+++




#ICannotDoThisAlone : https://schola210.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-cannot-do-this-alone.html #Delegate #TeamWork #TruthWillSetUsFree #StayCatholic #VivaCristoRey #ChristusVincit #ChristusRegnat #ChristusImperat #DeclarationOfTruth

Thinking of all of my benefactors, esp. family, friends... thank you & we wish you a Merry Christmas & a happy 2020 & may we all focus on our journey to Heaven:  #Paradiso!  As my Christmas present to each of you, I will not give up praying that we all end up in Heaven & celebrate! Big Time!  Amen.

All the priests who have shown me the way to Heaven, whenever I fell down or felt lost...thank you!  I might have been spiritually wounded, but I didn't notice it until now... However, Our Good Lord has been nudging me to the right path, it seems...  I appreciate the Tradition that countless saints have paved ahead of us...  The One, Holy, Catholic & Apostolic Church is the Way to Him, I believe.  Thanks to all the courageous holy faithful people, who are trying to help us understand with clear teachings, to save us from all the confusion...

+++

On this last day of Advent, hours before Christmas (I am praying that we will be able to make it to our "6-parish cluster" Midnight Christ Nativity Mass at Saints Peter & Paul Parish in Weyerhaeuser, WI (yes, we have the privilege of renting its rectory where God knows how many Polish priests have prayed & consecrated, hopefully...; But I believe, God graciously gifted it to us for 3 months; and I have been praying that a holy priest would show up before the end of 31 January 2020 - to begin celebrating Traditional Latin Mass, a.k.a. Extraordinary Form).

+++
Few more thoughts as we look forward to His Nativity on Manger...

https://story.kakao.com/marilla/jQpuFBIsiQA

+++
Remembering what I wrote in the past:


+++
Finally, from our dear friend Ms. Peggy:

From:a friend to me.
Subject: NEW School Prayer
THIS   wasn't taught!It was "Inspired"!!!
 
 
The Prayer
 
By a 15-year-old school kid
who got an A+ for this entry
(TOTALLY AWESOME)!
Praying is not allowed in most
U.S. Public schools any more.
A kid in Minnesota , wrote the following:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I sit me down in school
Where praying is against the rule
For this great nation under God
Finds mention of Him very odd.
 
If scripture now the class recites,
It violates the Bill of Rights.
And anytime my head I bow
Becomes a Federal matter now.
 
Our hair can be purple, orange or green,
That's no offense; it's a freedom scene..
The law is specific, the law is precise..
Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.
 
For praying in a public hall
Might offend someone with no faith at all..
In silence alone we must meditate,
God's name is prohibited by the State..
We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks..
They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.
To quote the Good Book makes me liable.
 
We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,
And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.
It's 'inappropriate' to teach right from wrong,
We're taught that such 'judgments' do not belong..
 
We can get our condoms and birth controls,
Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles...
But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,
No word of God must reach this crowd.
 
It's scary here I must confess,
When chaos reigns the school's a mess.
So, Lord, this silent plea I make:
Should I be shot; My soul please take!

Amen
 
If you aren't ashamed to do this, Please pass this on..
Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of me,
I will be ashamed of you before my Father.'

~~~~~~~~~AWESOME~~~~~~~~~~
Not ashamed. Passing it on!
 





No comments: