(Deuteronomy 30:19)


(Deuteronomy 30:19)

...I have set before you life and death...Choose life so that you and your descendants may live.


Friday, October 19, 2018

Thank you our dear Mama +Rosemary!!!!

...my dear +Mother-in-law, who died this morning at about 1 AM, was shutting down since Tues & we prayed Angelus together on Tues at about 6 PM, followed by an Extreme Unction, thanks to Father Inna of Rusk County Catholic Community...then she became quickly incoherent.
Thank y'all - I appreciate y'all!!! - for your prayers.
Her Wake, I believe is scheduled for 15:30 on Mon. 22 Oct 2018; followed by Funeral Mass at St. Mary's in Bruce, WI, at 10 AM the next day, I believe.
You might want to check Nash-Jackan Funeral Home, Bruce, WI, website for her Obituary in a few hours...I think. Bj Fri came with such info after his meeting w/ his siblings at the funeral home.

No comments: